Monday, July 13, 2009

Fuck Is My Middle Name

Just went out from the meeting.
Lately the business gone bad and boss getting on my nerves.
I dont mind to swallow any single fuck from him...
But sometimes "fuck" becomes annoying to me..

I understand boss mad at me due to the bad performance.
Somehow, we need to consider the cause.
Why - when - what - how.

this fucking four typical question playing on my mind.
Until when i will tolerate with this situation.
Why the business getting bad...
What I can do to fix it...and how i'm going to survive?
Desperate to get business until I feel we're like begging client for their money..
Yeah..that what supposed we do, but in a professional way - of course.

we have to expect NO from 'em.Out of 100 there could be 99 Nos.
and ONE fucking YES from them.Lucky me.
And to get that fucking YES will be the biggest challenge.
Thats what sales people have to face.
People said, a good sales person can even sell a fridge to eskimos.

Yes,but im not at the Artic for god sake.Well, in any situation,i still have to admit my weakness in doing sales.Not all gifted to do this.
Good sales people earned a good paycheck every month.
and so do us - i guess - true ah charles?

Point of this posting? - Nothing -
Just my 2 cents.

taa.

5 comments:

komen ja. jarr xkan delete punya. ada aku kesah? cak cak