Friday, July 24, 2009

ex.

Hello~

I think this is like my 2nd post in this blog.

My life since leaving RM has been... so-so. Maybe only for this week kot, sebab I will only officially start working with Kusa (my hubby) at Subway next week. And there's not much paperwork to do pun now at the shop, since we've pretty much covered everything for the month.

I believe its due to the pregnancy, but I don't feel like doing anything nowadays, but at the same time I know I can't sit around the house and do nothing. I get tired soooo very easily, and I take naps in the evening because of that, which always always causes a headache when I wake up.

So now if anyone were to ask what do I miss most about working at RM, I would say 'not being idle all the time'.

Well, here's hoping that things will be better from next week onwards.

So. How are things in the office since I'm not around? Miss me much? :P

1 comment:

komen ja. jarr xkan delete punya. ada aku kesah? cak cak